6.10.2010

spacegirl.


Just bought Rumi's newly released RVCA "Machinery" dress in both black and white (I seriously could NOT decide, so give me a break). The inspiration behind her design is Milla Jovovich's character Leeloo in The Fifth Element (note the white bandaging). That pretty much secured my purchase considering the fact I LOVE Milla. I mean, who doesn't love a model/badass-chick-playing-actress/fashion designer for Jovovich-Hawk/hot mom? I'm hoping some of that will rub off on me. Got the dress here! So get excited.

ph. cred: fashiontoast, imdb

5 comments:

  1. I shop just like you, when I love something so much I buy it in both colors!!!
    http://www.runwayrundown.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you'll post pictures of you wearing it. I'm obsessed with the tanning bed pictures of her, but I'd love to see some straight on shots of the dress too, to get more of a feeling for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the looks

    tc

    www.frontrowmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that dress, rumi is amazing and milla is even more amazing, especially in that film!

    http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog of this girl is brilliant. I adore it!

    ReplyDelete