6.06.2010

sweltering


I'm not going to lie. It is hot. Like sweat-is-leaking-from-every-gland-on-my-body-hot. Summer started early May and it feels like the peak of Hawaii heat already... and that means wedding season! It's funny how women pick the hottest months of the year to wear the most amount of fabric they'll ever wear in their life. I guess you can't have paradise without some sacrifices. Wore this particular outfit to a wedding recently. The sheerness of it is a little deceiving since I managed to still sweat a ton but it's so pretty (my lame justification)! I also like the fact that something so grandma-looking (yay for grandma clothes!) can come from such a large brand name store.

On another note, I missed being in the blogosphere, so I just wanted to reacquaint myself with all of you again. Thanks for visiting and I apologize for having the see the same update every time. So here's to a fresh start! I'm baaaaaaack!

Disclaimer: Excuse the angry face, it was sunny and I was a-sweatin' from running back and forth to my tripod to set the timer. (Blogging is not just a bunch of mouse clicks!)

dress | Victoria's Secret, shoes | MIA, necklace | f21


3 comments:

  1. cassie, love the dress. why is grandma style so appealing right now? hahaha. i feel ya on that, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 07, 2010

    i think your super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. close crop on 1 = teh winn.

    nice to see you back cassandra

    ReplyDelete