6.14.2010

you know you colour me life.


Just did some major shopping for the past two weekends, but you know what's funny? Even with a whole bunch of new clothes, when it comes down to the what-do-I-wear-frenzy, I end up going back to things I love most such as this skirt, the belt-that-wear-with-everything, and this cuff. My clutch is actually a vintage cross-body bag that happens to be my most favorite purse in the whole wide world but the strap broke after all the torture I put it through! I'm so sad. Hopefully I can get it fixed, but in the meantime, it will remain my most favorite clutch in the whole wide world.

The only new thing I'm wearing is the one shouldered blouse. I love to paint and I fell in love with the colors. It looks like a watercolor painting on sheer material! Unfortunately I hate working with watercolor because I have no control over which way the color runs...but I think that's the whole point and the whole beauty of it right? Time to let go and run with the colors... wherever they may go.

Frolicking in: blouse|Nordstrom Rack, skirt|The Butik
golf Peruvian cuff, vintage snakeskin clutch, heels|f21

PS - My Rumi x RVCA Machinery dresses came in!!!! Another outfit post coming soon.

5 comments:

  1. shirakiphotoJune 14, 2010

    Sweet shoes :)

    And I <3 #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. those colours are amazing on you. and your makeup is flawless!
    great blog!
    loving your posts
    stop by some time :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorg outfit!. yes, dslr is rockin my world right now. just got learn how to use it to it's fullest potential.

    ps- can't wait to see your Rumi for RVCA dress post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, that top is sooooo gorgeous, and <3 your shoes! And I can't wait to see the Rumi dress in person, I bet it is gorgeous!!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ur so pretty, i love the mix of colors so fun/eclectic.

    ReplyDelete