6.17.2010

resort 2011

1 + 2: Alexander Wang
3: Balenciaga
4: Stella McCartney
5: Jason Wu
6: Thakoon
7 + 8: Rag & Bone
9: Marc by Marc Jacobs
10: Reed Krakoff
11: The Row
12: Proenza Schouler
13 + 14: Erin Fetherston

These are some of my favorites from the 2011 Resort Collections. There were so many brogues and oxfords (please be mine!) throughout all the collections and I'm loving all the sheer! Picture number 2 (A.Wang) brings me back to my childhood when my grandma used to sew play clothes for me with matching tops and bottoms very similar to this look. I knew Popo was always ahead of the times. As for the designers that really killed it this season for me was by far Erin Fetherston and Rag & Bone. I wanted every single piece from their collections. Can't wait for September when I get completely distracted from work to view all of next seasons collections!

Photo Credit: Style.com

8 comments:

  1. All these outfits are sooo cute!
    xoxo
    Cara from IFB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE last two looks and model is soo pretty :)
    nice post,
    xo,
    Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're gorgeous and I really like your blog..
    very seaside style.. we envy you you live in fab place!!!

    have a look at our blog!!

    www.modemuffins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trench coats, short dresses and bright sandals... loving it all right now! :)

    http:// Fashion CHALET . blogspot . com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great set of photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. MMMMMM loveeeeeeeeee!!!:):)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. 13 and 14 are my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all amazing!
    Eat, Sleep, Denim <3

    ReplyDelete