5.08.2011

mother


i hope everyone is having a wonderful mother's day! today was all work and no play but i did get to take a moment and surprise my momma with a lovely outfit (which she didn't want to make an appearance in because it was "too pretty for the weather") as well as take all the wonderful women of my life out for dim sum.  i love my popos (grandma in cantonese) to pieces. i take so much pride in the women of my life. just to reveal how cool my mom is, she did me the favor of snapping some photos before i dashed out the door again for an all-day business meeting. so thank you mom, you are the best! i think my style sense comes from my mom because she has some of the best clothing from back in the day. one of her best gifts to me were these clubmaster ray-bans which i've been wanting forever! screw the new, vintage ones are better!

note: i must teach my parents how to use my camera.
further note: i must teach MYSELF. haaaa.
further further note: i don't know what's up with with my gangster one-pant-leg-rolled-up-higher-than-the-other but i KNOW i rolled them up equally. it has to do with my hyper-extended legs which means i have velociraptor legs. if you still don't understand, watch jurassic park. although rather than providing speed, they're prone to klutziness, hence awkward falling scenes.

blazer: necessary objects via fredflare.com | silk top: vintage | pants: bamboosky | shoes: nine west | necklace: ae

5 comments:

  1. Hey! My name is Anita. Your pictures are so beautiful. I really love your blog. I have my blog too. Hope you can visit me. Thanks.

    http://www.corieeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 09, 2011

    beautiful! i love your color blocking of the hot pink and soft grey, it's such a nice contrast!

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit :)

    www.fashionhasit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. in LOVE with your outfit - great top xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved your outfit! loved your blog btw ! take a look to mine bye xo !

    http://www.TheStyleStash.com

    Rafaella Online XOXO!

    ReplyDelete