2.06.2010

firstfridays



A couple things: I got a kickass new phone (nexus one) and I LOVE it. I've always been stuck with prehistoric phones my whole life and I now realize the power of unlimited texting and web-browsing. It's dangerous.

And this is sort of my first street style post. Some girls and I went out to First Fridays in downtown Honolulu, which is when they open up all the art galleries at night and all of main downtown turns into a zoo of artsy farts (like me) and club-goers.

I got to meet this girl in a great pair of harem pants which looked amazing with all that hair, those sandals, and killer accent. Made some new friends, Kela and Sean, who by the way was wearing a kick ass shiny blazer with puff sleeves (yay for puff sleeves)! I wore my favorite altered-vintage dress with my vintage snake belt and my peruvian gold cuff. In the end, it's all about the shoulders, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment