2.07.2010

dapper


Just got my first gilt groupe purchase! A super cute pair of Boutique9 oxfords. I love them!!! Oxfords are officially my crazy new obsession. I'm into that Lauren Hutton, Diane Keaton, Katherine Hepburn, bitch-i-can-do-anything look. But more importantly, they can pull off literally any type of men-inspired piece with a feminine attitude. That's my girl.

Trying to nab these Marais oxfords next. I actually love all their shoes, but their oxfords are by far their most classic pieces. Their whole concept really just speaks to my American pride (*Parisians are snickering right now*). I'm sure my closet can use a little patriotism, haha. Check out their shoes and site out here.

Off to join the working class society now.... grumble grumble.

2 comments:

  1. cassaaaandra-
    its been a while since we last saw each other/ talked but i was super impressed and intrigued with your wall photos on facebook. i definately remember jordan, we were in photo together at iolani(and he was a photo god/ genius), but what is he doing now? looks like professional model shoots!

    thats ridiculoussssly awesome. are you now working for him? i dont remember what you majored in- but keep up the great work, those spreads are amazing quality! and please satisfy my curiousity on what you've been up to!

    chinese girl, you make me proud :O and give me hope for being chinese? bahaha.

    lianna

    ReplyDelete