1.04.2010

renttherunway

Refinery29 revealed the super cool site where I could rent designer dresses for a tiny portion of the price. Since I'm a student, I can only dream of monthly black-tie events where a $600-$2000 dress would be consistently useful. Unfortunately, my resources go only so far and renttherunway is my way to somewhat fulfill that satisfaction. I have a big event I'm attending on Saturday and a rental would be perfect! So I rented this Robert Rodriguez dress with cap sleeves and a swirl print. It's conservative enough for the affair with black tights and cute shoes. Can't wait for it to come in the mail (AND I get an extra size, just in case, free of charge with a complimentary garment bag and fit kit)! Cool right? It'll be like Christmas all over again... hehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment