1.18.2010

gams galore.

I have to admit, I'm a leggings type of girl (for good reason though!). God just decided one day to say "Hey, let's make this Chinese girl abnormally tall for her ethnicity, and while we're at it, slap some large thighs on her for good times' sake." The problem becomes this neverending search for the holy grail of all jeans. I'll know when we meet because it will be a heavenly union of butt, thighs, hips, and denim and all the angels will be singing "Hallelujah!"

Anyway, I love the look of paneled leggings lately especially these because the cut on them can just totally redefine your legs! Definitely something I need. They're also totally the way to dress for the future, you know? Don't get me wrong, I love retro throwbacks and vintage notions but we're also in 2010 now and we can't forget to look forward! The leggings here are from OakNYC, Rag&Bone, H&M, and BlackMilk, aren't they HOT?

Photo Cred: Style.com, BlackMilk.com, OAKNYC.com, Fyndigt by Frida

6 comments:

  1. k so i still dont understand how these work. how exactly does it redefine your legs? or is it more just that youre too lazy to wear anything underneath...enlighten me please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well in my opinion, I can say the panels of the leggings (the ones from Oak, pics #1,3,5,&7) are cut in a way so that they accentuate the length of your thigh because of that diamond cut at the top of thigh. The same goes for the diamond-cut panels along the calves because the tapering at the bottom makes the calf look sleek. And I think the color black just trims anything down!

    As for the "too-lazy-to-wear-anything-underneath", I would have to say is a definite reason for wearing leggings. At least I think these look cool and they're something different that not many people see! Hope you were enlightened a little :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. zomg lou lou pwns all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just fyi, any doubts i had about how i feel about leggings, you just rectified. i like, very much. what brand are those peachy-colored ones?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The peach ones are from H&M! Cool yeah?

    ReplyDelete