7.27.2009

bare naked

Miu Miu's Fall 2009 campaign is genius! Mert & Marcus' bare-naked colors and the minimalist
effect perfectly showcase miuccia's must-have fall/winter clothes and accessories.


Here's my extremely rough interpretation.
vintage crop top, a. mcqueen for target skirt, vintage clutch, jessica simpson wedges (found them for $1!!!)

Found this on the Pipeline. SO BADASS. I want one and I want to learn how to ride it. Will be featured on the upcoming W issue.

photos courtesy of The Pipeline


4 comments:

  1. Theresa FalkJuly 28, 2009

    Love, love. I swear I have to stop myself from weeping every time I walk into Miu Miu at Ala Moana. So gorgeous. Love the makeup you've done with the looks--

    I have such a hard time doing vintage. I want to, and it never works. I do, however, shop consignment regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gonna regret showing this to me. I'm gonna force you to help me stay up to date and find cool cutting edge concepts. And keep practicing striking poses in the mirror. I know it might feel a little narcissistic but its the only way to get better. Keep up the good work ms cassandra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all I know, if you're way cooler than I will ever be

    ReplyDelete